Performance Marketing Analyst
more2 have spent the last two and half years building a market leading paid social service for ecommerce and retail businesses. In the last 12 months we have added on an equally capable Search/Shopping team. This two teams make up our digital performance department, one of the fastest growing teams in the business. We already serve over 30 clients. The vision for more2 digital is to be able to offer a competitive, performance-centric digital media service spanning all of the core platforms, expanding the offering in line with client demands. This will expand to a full display offering including additional paid social platforms, Youtube, and programmatic more generally.
In order to realise this vision, we need excellence in several areas:
- to hire and, more importantly, retain talented people who care
- to apply the best combination of platforms, people and methodology to deliver exceptional results
- to create excellent relationships with our clients that go beyond good results – they see us as a strategic and trusted partner with people personally invested in their success
- to offer a one-stop-shop for integrated digital media with depth and strength in every platform and the strategic oversight of how they work together
- to provide a joined-up analysis and insights that relate digital marketing measurement with core business outcomes so our clients can make the right cross-channel decisions
We are creating a new role to help us elevate our reporting and analysis capability (particularly relating to point 5 above).The Performance Marketing Analyst is a key role in the team. You will work within the company Business Intelligence team but have strong links to the Senior Display and Digital Innovation Lead who has a strong vision for how better analysis and dashboards can elevate team performance and client value. You will empower our team of 20 (and growing) digital specialists to have the right data at their fingertips and spend time on insights and delivering client value. You will also provide critical dashboards to clients to help them assess our performance and make the right decisions. A series of training will be provided to help you improve your understanding of our clients, their challenges and the performance marketing landscape.
- As part of the Business Intelligence team, you'll be responsible for digital reporting, as well as analysing, and making recommendations based on our marketing activities and performance.
- You will have primary responsibility for monitoring and aggregating our digital performance reporting across various channels, for example paid search, paid social, programmatic, etc.
- Working the the rest of the business intelligence team on Automating and maintaining channel specific and cross-channel reports
- Combining various cloud-based data sources/api’s into unified dashboards for internal and external use.
- Working with the team to take their requirements and translate into automated dashboards
- Scoping and specifying reports for our clients
- Professional experience in a data driven position
- Good understanding of Online Marketing Channels (Paid Social, Paid Search, etc) and KPIs (CPO, ROI, CVR, etc) · Understanding of attribution and the basic assumption behind various attribution models
- Experience with various data tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Reporting) a strong advantage · Knowledge of programming language like SQL and Python a plus
- Ability to generate insights from large amounts of data, evaluate validity and present insight concisely to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to manage complex projects across departments (including technical and non-technical colleagues)
- Hands on and pragmatic approach to new challenges
- Data Driven Background
- Experience with data visualisation tools is a plus
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Support on Professional Qualifications
- "Skint Nights" - monthly social event
- Birthday Brownies & Gift
- Loyalty Holiday (Extra Day for every year after 2+ years, up to 5 extra days)
- Summer Working Hours
- Summer Day Out
- Christmas Party