Junior Database Developer
We're looking for someone who is keen to build on their existing SQL skills and to work in a busy team with great opportunities to grow and progress quickly.
- Delivery of database builds, analysis and campaign outputs
- Accountable for delivery of designated client account tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Accountable for maintaining the required audit trail for designated client account tasks
- Responsible for internal communication on designated client account tasks
- Responsible for escalation of potential issues on designated client account tasks to senior team members as appropriate
- Attending client meetings as required
- High calibre graduate (2.1 or above) with any Technology related degree
- Previous experience of using Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies (including T-SQL programming)
- The ability to effectively prioritise, delegate and deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Display good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Show a motivated, "can-do" attitude and all round enthusiasm in your approach to work
- Smart analytical thinker who is good at problem solving and identifying patterns and applying them
- Any additional experience in SQL, SSIS, and SSRS is beneficial but not necessary
- Handle pressure situations with professionalism and persevere when faced with a difficult task
Who are more2?
We are the marketing science people - helping our clients make more confident and informed marketing decisions.
Our clients demand the best from us and we take our promise of helping them be more successful very seriously. That means we are constantly learning, experimenting and have to be at the forefront of marketing science. We innovate, are constantly curious and build partnerships with our clients that last decades. It is personal. And it’s incredibly rewarding, knowing your hard work has helped a client achieve results they didn’t realise was possible.
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Support on Professional Qualifications
- "Skint Nights" - monthly social event
- Birthday Brownies & Gift
- Loyalty Holiday (Extra Day for every year after 2+ years, up to 5 extra days)
- Summer Working Hours
- Summer Day Out
- Christmas Party